How do I scrape the attendees from any LinkedIn event?
Last Update vor einem Jahr
You can use FinalScout to scrape the attendees from any LinkedIn event. Follow this guide to get started.
1. Install FinalScout extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/finalscout-email-hunter-f/ncommjceghfmmcioaofnflklomgpcfmb
2. Visit a LinkedIn event page. You can search for events here: https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/events/
3. If you've not attended the event yet, click the "Attend" button to attend it first.
4. Click the "Export emails of event attendees":
5. You will be brought to the "New Scrape Task" flow to configure the scrape options. Follow the steps to configure the options and start scraping.