Last Update 5 months ago
Last Update 2 years ago
You can use FinalScout to scrape the attendees from any LinkedIn event. Follow this guide to get started.
1. Install FinalScout extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/finalscout-email-hunter-f/ncommjceghfmmcioaofnflklomgpcfmb
2. Visit a LinkedIn event page. You can search for events here: https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/events/
3. If you've not attended the event yet, click the "Attend" button to attend it first.
4. Click the "Export emails of event attendees":
5. You will be brought to the "New Scrape Task" flow to configure the scrape options. Follow the steps to configure the options and start scraping.
Was this article helpful?
9 out of 19 liked this article
Still need help? Message Us